Braces Aren’t Just For Kids Anymore. Tooth Alignment Can Be Changed At Any Age If Your Gums And Bone Structure Are Healthy. We Offer A Variety Of Treatments That Are Designed For Different Age Groups – Including Adults. A New Smile Can Begin Today.
Did you know…
- The number of adult patients increased 14% in a 2-year period from 2010 to 2012, to a record high of 1,225,850 patients aged 18 or older.
- People aged between 18 to 34 reported increased success with personal relationships after orthodontic treatment.
- 40% women and 25% men agree that an imperfect smile makes someone less appealing than a person with perfect smile.
- 8 out of 10 adults who got braces feel their lives were positively affected.
- 71% women and 58% men agree that teeth are the first thing they notice in a potential partner
Sources: National institute of health, Match.com, American academy of cosmetic dentistry, American association of orthodontists.
Good news! The new techniques and appliances we use, greatly reduce discomfort levels, decrease the frequency of visits, shorten treatment time and may allow you to choose from several options. Your options may include traditional braces, white gold braces, translucent braces or transparent aligners.
Benefits of Treatment
- Greater self-image and self- confidence – important for getting better opportunities in life
- Straight teeth and good bite = increased longevity of teeth & better digestion
- Less crooked teeth means less tartar build up & improved gum health
- Close unsightly gaps between teeth for a beautiful smile
- Bite preparation before dental implant procedures
- Straight teeth for great occasions in life – graduation, job interview, weddings, and more
Dr. Siree’s team understands the needs of an adult in treatment and can provide you with the right information after an examination and appropriate records. We can customize your treatment plan, time anticipated in treatment and the approximate cost, so you can find what fits your lifestyle!
Ready to Schedule Your First Appointment?
If you’re ready to learn more about getting orthodontic treatment, we’re here to answer any and all questions you have about the process! Click one of the links below to get started.